BCBank, Inc. Career Opportunities
Interested in a Rewarding Career? Try BCBank in West Virginia!
Are you interested in a rewarding career, providing your local community with banking services they can rely on? Are you looking for a welcoming environment, and daily challenges that make you look forward to come to work? BCBank offers potential employees from all over North-Central West Virginia a great opportunity to make a difference and to improve their daily lives. Contact us today at (304) 457-3300 to find out more about our available positions!
What We are Looking For in a Bank Teller
The bank teller undertakes bank transactions and has to be alert to detect any fraudulent transactions, notes, checks, etc. A bank teller is one of the most important employees in a bank as he or she is a person who has to work the most with customers throughout the day, and thus is responsible for keeping up the image of the bank through his or her dealings and interactions. Responsibilities include:
- Taking deposits or making withdrawals for appropriate accounts
- Handle negotiable items such as cashier’s checks, money orders, etc.
- Communicate services and products of the bank
- Answer all customer questions and inquiries and direct to the appropriate department
- Balance cash drawers as mandated by policies and procedures
- Participates in continuing education opportunities as deemed necessary by management
- Any duties or assignments relative to the operation of this financial organization deemed necessary and appropriate by management
- Good communication skills and the ability to be friendly while interacting with customers are needed
- You should be helpful and well-able to explain transactions with your customers in a clear and simple manner
- You should have basic knowledge of computers and be able to work for long hours, including some holidays
- The ability to deal with stress and remain calm when interacting with unhappy customers is critical
- Exceptional math skills, quickness and accuracy while handling transactions are a must
- Honesty and integrity while maintaining customer confidentiality are mandatory
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Tolerate a low-moderate noise level
- Verbal communication and full auditory functionality
- Some light lifting required
- Work flexible schedules and follow appropriate break schedule
Interested in Joining the Team at BCBank?
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 370
Philippi, WV 26416