BCBank, Inc. Career Opportunities
Interested in a Rewarding Career? Try BCBank in West Virginia!
Are you interested in a rewarding career, providing your local community with banking services they can rely on? Are you looking for a welcoming environment, and daily challenges that make you look forward to come to work? BCBank offers potential employees from all over North-Central West Virginia a great opportunity to make a difference and to improve their daily lives. Contact us today at (304) 457-3300 to find out more about our available positions!
What We are Looking For in a Bank Teller
The bank teller undertakes bank transactions and has to be alert to detect any fraudulent transactions, notes, checks, etc. A bank teller is one of the most important employees in a bank as he or she is a person who has to work the most with customers throughout the day, and thus is responsible for keeping up the image of the bank through his or her dealings and interactions. Responsibilities include:
- Taking deposits or making withdrawals for appropriate accounts
- Handle negotiable items such as cashier’s checks, money orders, etc.
- Communicate services and products of the bank
- Answer all customer questions and inquiries and direct to the appropriate department
- Balance cash drawers as mandated by policies and procedures
- Participates in continuing education opportunities as deemed necessary by management
- Any duties or assignments relative to the operation of this financial organization deemed necessary and appropriate by management
- Good communication skills and the ability to be friendly while interacting with customers are needed
- You should be helpful and well-able to explain transactions with your customers in a clear and simple manner
- You should have basic knowledge of computers and be able to work for long hours, including some holidays
- The ability to deal with stress and remain calm when interacting with unhappy customers is critical
- Exceptional math skills, quickness and accuracy while handling transactions are a must
- Honesty and integrity while maintaining customer confidentiality are mandatory
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Tolerate a low-moderate noise level
- Verbal communication and full auditory functionality
- Some light lifting required
- Work flexible schedules and follow appropriate break schedule
Interested in Joining the Team at BCBank?
BCBank has a job position open for a “Loan Document Specialist”. This individual will need to be available to work from either the Philippi, Buckhannon or Fairmont Offices. The position is full time, hourly. Five years mortgage lending experience preferred. Salary range according to experience.
Please see attached job description.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Ensure regulatory and bank policy compliance of lending (commercial, mortgage, consumer) with an emphasis on mortgage loans
Job Purpose: To maintain compliance with loan standards, policies and procedure and regulatory guidelines
· Ensure loan files are maintained to meet regulatory requirements
· Review loan files prior and post-closing
· Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and verified and complies with company policy
· Review file documentation and make sure all required documents are obtained and are in the file
· Ensure all documents are signed as appropriate
· Track loan exceptions, missing documents and incomplete files
· Order and coordinate loan documents
· Input proper loan information into the system for processing, and review loan input from prior business day
· Continual monitoring of required customer information and retrieval in a timely manner. Including but not limited to current applicable fire/flood insurance, financial statements and tax returns
· Meet crucial deadlines requested
· Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Participates in continuing education opportunities as deemed necessary by management
· Any duties or assignments relative to the operation of this financial organization deemed necessary and appropriate by management
A bank loan document specialist must have an in depth knowledge of TRID requirements along with other Federal and state regulatory requirements and guidelines. He or she is also able to work in a team-oriented environment and can work well with team members. He or she has strong PC skills and is not only professional but also organized. A bank loan document specialist has outstanding phone etiquette as well as customer service skills
Five years mortgage lending experience preferred
· Sitting for long periods of time often at a computer or desk.
· Verbal communication and full auditory functionality.
· Some moderate lifting required.
BCBank Inc. supports our community by promoting local jobs. If you are interested in an open position in the various markets we serve, please download the application and send it to our main office. You may send your completed application to email@example.com, drop it off at your nearest BCBank location, or mail it to:
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 370
Philippi, WV 26416